Shop by Brand
Shop by Colour
Hot This Week
- CHE FLORAL- 2 DESIGNS TO STITCH 40CM SQ, 5CT COLOR PRINTED TAPESTRY CUSHION KITSAU $34.75Almost gone
- Magnolia Mini Needlepoint Kit-5"X5" Stitched In FlossAU $15.779 left
- DARNING /TAPESTRY / WOOL NEEDLES - 5 & 9 pieces - STAINLESS STEEL - MIXED SIZESAU $2.953 sold
- CROSS STITCH NEEDLES - GOLD PLATE - 10/20pc Value pack - #22 #24 #26 #28 #mixedAU $2.952 sold
- Dimensions Needlepoint Canvas Stitch Kit 5" Square Cotton Craft NEWAU $12.261 sold
- This Ring Wedding Sampler Cross Stitch Kit FlorashellAU $39.401 sold
- Wonderart Latch Hook Kit 12"X12"-UnicornAU $17.971 sold
- Wonderart Latch Hook Kit 12"X12"-PonyAU $17.971 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
Tapestry Needlepoint Kits
A design that complements your decor is pleasing to look at and adds some wow factor to a decorating scheme. You may prefer the variety of black tapestry needlepoint kits that match different living spaces and preferences. The colour shows less dirt and comes in various designs, such as cats, boats, and flowers, that encompass black in the background or pattern.Hand Embroidery Kits
Novice and veteran needlepoint designers can use hand embroidery kits to create works of art to hand down to others as heirlooms. With everything in the kit, you can make chair covers, wall hangings, and pillows. Simply fill in the painted or printed motif image, using a needle and thread.Brands
Many individuals prefer using a favourite brand, such as Anchor, Dimensions, or Vervaco. Each kit includes instructions, one or more needles, and the correct amount of thread to complete the project. Depending on the manufacturer, designs are printed on canvas or fabric. Packages may also include backing board, glass, and acrylic or wool yarns.Colours
An assortment of shades, tints, and hues are available, including multi-coloured tapestry needlepoint kits. Colourful designs may portray animals, seasides, landscapes, or architecture. There are fun examples, such as young children at play or a brilliant peacock displaying its iridescent feathers.Types of Kits
Sometimes, needlepointers prefer working on a particular format. Examples include bookmarks, cards, and bell pulls. You can make these as gifts for friends and family members or keep them to enjoy. Larger projects include rugs, sheets, and table runners. You could also may stitch stocking and framed picture sets to give away as Christmas presents.