- Tulip One-step Tie-dye Kit Carousel - ItemAU $26.17 New
- Tulip One-step 5 Color Tie-dye Kits Ultimate 1.5ozAU $26.09 New
- Tulip One-step 5 Color Tie-dye Kits Rainbow 1.62ozAU $26.09 New
- Tulip One-step 5 Color Tie-dye Kits NeonAU $26.31 New
Hot This Week
- Tulip One Step - 5 Color Tie Dye Kit - ULTIMATE - Dyes up to 30 itemsAU $32.00Almost gone
- Tulip One Step - 5 Color Tie Dye Kit - NEON - Dyes up to 30 itemsAU $32.00Almost gone
- Tulip One Step - 5 Color Tie Dye Kit - RAINBOW - Dyes up to 30 itemsAU $32.00Almost gone
- SLICK NEON - 3D Dimensional Fabric Paint Tulip - washable permanent - FREE POSTAU $23.95Almost gone
- RAINBOW Tie Dye 5 Colour Kit by Tulip - FREE POST - dyes up to 30 items DIYAU $33.35Almost gone
- One-Step 12 Colour Tie-Dye Kit Super Big - TulipAU $50.375 left
- One-Step 5 Colour Tie-Dye Kits (Ultimate) - TulipAU $28.805 left
- Tulip Tie dye kit Tye Dye Kit Tulip Tie Dye 5 Kit Dyes Up To 30AU $28.953 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Tie dye kits
Dating back to Peru in 500 AD, tie dye is an art that was revitalised in the 60s and 70s by textile artists and hippies. Psychedelic patterns on tie dyed T-Shirts and dresses were part of the 60s culture and Janis Joplin and John Sebastian were both artists who loved to get involved. In the 80s and 90s it became trendy in bright neon colours, and once again in modern pop culture and clothing styles, tie-dye has become fashionable.
Tie dye kits can be used by a range of generations from young children to elderly art lovers. These all-in-one kits come in a variety of sizes, most contain squeeze bottles of die, reusable surface covers, protective gloves, rubber bands and some even offer an inspiration booklet to get you started. You can select already mixed products in a range of bright colours or pre-mixed dyes for convenience and greater safety for children. Shop for tye die kits at eBay today.
The art of tie dye
Using rubber bands or clips, you pull the material together, folding it, tying sections into knots, banding, pleating with the use of clips or crimping it into bundles. Once you add dye to the fabric the colour soaks into the places where there is no banding or tying and once opened you are left with beautiful and intriguing patterns. You can be inventive with your choice of peg or band. Traditionally artists have used sticks, stones and strips of cloth to cause resistance to the dyes, and in Japan chopsticks and grains of rice are sewn into the cotton or silk.
Once you buy your tie dye kit, look for Men's T-shirts to dye or for everyday wear at eBay today. Brands include Metallica, Rick and Morty and John Cena. You can also explore Men's shorts, including casual shorts, cargo shorts, board shorts, Men's shorts for athletics and denim shorts at eBay.