Shop by Jewellery Type
Shop by Metal
Hot This Week
- Vintage Silver Irish Celtic Trinity Knots Earrings 925 Sterling Silver Hooks NEWAU $4.55Almost gone
- Attractive round 7mm green malachite necklace 27"AU $29.95Almost gone
- Vintage Murano Venetian Purple Rose Glass 14ct Filled Rose Gold Earrings #723AU $26.00Almost gone
- Rare Vintage Beautiful Ethnic&Tribal Tibet silver buddha ring Free ShippingAU $1.87Almost gone
- 14k Solid Gold Eyebrow Circular Barbell HorseShoe Body Jewellery 16 Gauge. ShippAU $80.584 left
- Glass Septum Pincher: 8g Black. Shipping IncludedAU $56.508 left
- A933 GENUINE REAL 925 STERLING SILVER S/F SOLID UNISEX CHAIN NECKLACE CHAINAU $20.968 left
- Vintage Bamboo Safety Pin Brooch Breastpin Costume Retro Charm AccessoriesAU $2.4010 sold
- Victorian 8.57ct Rose Cut Diamond Turquoise Ruby Antique Style Lovely BraceletAU $1,814.00
- Victorian 2.04ct Rose Cut Diamond Emerald Lovely Engagement Designer RingAU $438.00
- Victorian 1.05ct Rose Cut Diamond Ruby Emerald & Blue Sapphire Charming BroochAU $450.00
- Victorian 1.27ct Rose Cut Diamond Gorgeous Decent Nice Designer Wedding PendantAU $378.00
- Victorian 1.85ct Rose Cut Diamond Marvelous Shamrock Decent Wedding PendantAU $421.00
- Victorian 2.48ct Rose Cut Diamond Ruby Gorgeous Designer Wedding PendantAU $826.00
- Victorian 2.22ct Rose Cut Diamond Inital Letter 'B' Classic Wedding PendantAU $585.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Vintage estate Art Deco drop 14ct Gold beautiful EarringsAU $55.00Free postageMake Offer
- Vintage Victorian Antique Des 18Kt Gold 33 Diamond Ring TDW 0.75Ct Valued $6200AU $1,850.00Free postageMake Offer
Metal and Stones
Shiny and new isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. When it comes to jewellery, vintage or antique pieces can be even more attractive than new store-bought options. Vintage jewellery often has a story to tell; where it came from, who owned it, how it was passed down over the years. Antique pieces may have weathered decades, changing hands through the generations, while still remaining dazzlingly beautiful. While some vintage or antique jewellery will hold a certain monetary value, some costume pieces are more about looks than money. Whether a piece is valuable usually depends on the quality of the metal and stones used, and how well it has been kept over the years. Engagement and wedding jewellery can often be valuable, as couples often chose to spend more on this type of jewellery so that it would stand the test of time. Handcrafted jewellery can also be valuable, especially if it is a unique piece created using high-quality materials. Cheaper materials such as stainless steel and sterling silver will often be worth less than white gold or yellow gold. The metal purity also comes into play. The purity of gold is measured in karats, so that gold can range from 9k, 14k, 18k, 22k to 24k. While 24k is pure gold, this makes it softer, which is why it’s often mixed with other metals like copper or silver. Obviously, a higher gold content usually raises the value of the jewellery. Jewellery can also contain any number of stones, and again the quality, clarity or rarity of these stones will increase each piece’s value.
Vintage and antique jewellery comes in a range of styles. From the most beautiful bracelet to the most exquisite pair of earrings, from a stunning necklace or pendant to a fabulous ring, these are pieces that often stand out in a crowd. Want to find the perfect piece of antique or vintage jewellery? With a glittering array of the most gorgeous jewellery, eBay is the place to go to find antique and vintage pieces. From fine jewellery to fashion jewellery, these pieces can be truly antique or just have a vintage look, making them the perfect gift or special little treat!