Shop by Material
Shop by Featured Refinements
You may also like
Make an Offer
- European style Fashion Simple Bedroom Study Decoration Yellow Table lampAU $99.00
- 10pcs of Burlap Hessian Lace Wedding Table Runner Vintage Rustic Country decorAU $180.99
- European Style Height 58CM Bedroom Bedside Study Reading Decorate Table LampAU $189.00
- Creativity Retro Wood Height 28CM Bedroom Bedside Desk Decorate Table LampAU $119.00
- Modern Style Metal Black Height 55CM Bedroom Bedside Reading Decorate Table LampAU $169.00
- Wedding Sand Unity Ceremony Set Vase Live Love & Laugh SuppliesAU $99.95
- Set of 10 Wooden Table Numbers on Tall Sticks Unpainted Wedding Birthday PartiesTrending PriceAU $25.51 New
- 100pcs 4sizes Mixed Rustic Wooden Love Heart Wedding Table Scatter DecorationTrending PriceAU $1.00 New
- 150pcs Acrylic Crystal Ice Rock Stones Aquarium Vase Gems Table Decor 4colors RedTrending PriceAU $2.72 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Wedding Table Decorations
Once the wedding is over, it's time to move to the reception area. When it comes to decorating, the place where your guests will eat and dance the night away is just as important as the ceremony space. It's your special day, so whether you choose fabric wedding table decorations, wood wedding table decorations, or paper, the table decorations should match the theme of the wedding.Centre pieces
The first place to start is the centre piece. A large candle, birdhouse, or flower arrangement can be common choices. Once that is established, it's easy to add accents that pull everything together. Tablecloths should highlight the colour scheme, while other decorations should accentuate the primary colour.Table Numbers and Place Cards
When it comes to where to sit in the reception hall, guests can feel confused. Simplify the process by adding table numbers and place cards. One way to add names to a table is with a small chalk or message board; simply write the guest's name and set it in front of the plate. The table numbers should go in the middle so anyone can easily see them.Add Style to the Chairs
A part of the table that one often overlooks is the chair. Wedding chair covers not only brighten up the room but they also take a modest folding chair and make it into an elegant seating choice. You can choose to cover up the entire seat or simply add a beautiful bow to the back. Either way, you can't go wrong.Bring the Whole Room Together
Once the table is set and the chairs are covered, it's time to bring the room together. Wedding venue decorations entail everything from the floor to the ceiling, cake table to the gift table, and everything in between. Make it a day you will never forget.