Shop by Compatible Vehicle Make
Make an Offer
- OZ 7 IR LED Wireless Reverse Camera + 7" LCD Monitor Car Rear View Kit AUAU $65.90Free postageMake Offer
1-48 of 1,449 results
- 3.5″ Wireless Parking Rearview Monitor + Color HD Reversing License Plate CameraAU $85.00
- 2x Truck Horse Trailer Wireless Reversing Rear View Dual Camera + 5" Monitor KitAU $102.49
- 7" Monitor + 2x Wireless Reversing CCD Camera Night Vision For RV Truck Bus VanAU $134.99
- Wireless Reversing Camera & Monitor with 2 Video Channel for MPV SUV Horse LorryAU $73.69
- Wireless 5" Monitor Reversing Camera Rear View Kit 124v 24v Truck Caravan BoatTrending PriceAU $79.04 New
- 12v Wireless Transmitter Receiver Car Reverse Rear View Backup CameraTrending PriceAU $7.96 New
- Wireless Car Rear View Kit 7" LCD Monitor IR Reversing Backup CCD Camera 18ledTrending PriceAU $55.92 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Drive in reverse with confidence and avoid potential accidents by installing a new or pre-owned wireless reversing camera. These useful devices clearly display what's happening behind you, so you'll see children, pedestrians, traffic, pets and toys while backing out of the driveway or parking space. A wireless rear view camera also guides you when reversing into tight spaces.
How to install and use a wireless rear view camera
DIY installation is easy. The transmitter and receiver converts your rear view camera into a wireless camera, so there's no need to run a cable the length of your vehicle. Simply connect and go. Kits include a monitor, LED wireless reversing camera, power cable, wireless transmitter, wireless receiver, monitor mat and a user manual. Some premium kits combine wireless reversing camera withcar navigation and GPSfor all-round driving support. Check the item descriptions to learn more about each kit's capabilities.
Monitors range between 4-inch and 7-inch screen sizes depending on viewing preferences and how prominent you would like the device to be in your vehicle. The device will automatically switch to rear view so you can use the distance reference lines / grid to measure your parking distance. Operate the monitor using touch screen, remote control or via Bluetooth on some models. A 12V power supply and 2-way video input is standard.
Most wireless rear view cameras offer a viewing angle of either 90 or 120 degrees, a built-in LED light and night vision up to 4 or 5 metres. They are designed to be anti-shock and weatherproof. Other features to look for include the resolution, image sensor, lens size and pixels.
Want to record everything that happens on the road in case you find yourself involved in a crash? Attach acar videoto your dash and hit the open road without a worry.