Women's Snow and Winter Boots
Women's snow, winter boots are essential footwear. Your feet need specific shoes to stay safe from the harsh, winter feels. Regular women's boots won't do when you're out all day and night on a cold, snowy season.
What are Some Snow Boots You Can Buy?
Some major brands that you can choose from include:
- Women's Caribou boots. These are Sorel boots for women. They can stand heavy snow. The shoes are waterproof and seam-sealing. The inner thermal linings are removable. Maintain comfort, protection and warmth in wet and cold winter conditions.
- UGG Australia boots. Under this brand, you can get the UGG Boots Melody. It has strap Buckles on the right side. It has an Australian wool lining. These boots are trendy without sacrificing warmth and protection. Wear them with jeans, tights and even dresses. The insole is genuine sheepskin.
- Kathmandu boots. The well-known brand sells both Kathmandu boots for men and women. Try the Winterburn NGX model. It provides full protection in deep snow. Wear them to the ski lodge for waterproof and windproof resistance. The NGX is a breathable liner that ensures you stay dry. The soles feature Dynagrip for slip resistance. The Frameflex feature allows mid-sole support and comfort.
What are Important Features in Winter Boots?
- Cold resistance. Choose winter boots that have thermal linings that ensure feet insulation outdoors. Your extremities, especially the feet can lose flexibility and agility if you expose them to cold temperatures during winter.
- Water resistance. Choose winter boots that have snow and waterproof linings. It is important for your feet to stay dry while outdoors as this helps you avoid a buildup of sweat and bacteria. Good waterproof liners also feature breathability that helps release trapped moisture within your footwear.
- Slip resistance. Choose winter boots that have rubber soles and protection for your toes. Hard and durable toe guards are important to avoid injury in case you hit hard objects like rocks, which are difficult to see under all the snow on the ground. Rubber soles lessen the chances of slipping or sliding on wet surfaces. Good rubber soles provide excellent traction.
How Do You Care for Snow Boots?
Here are three tips to care for your snow boots:
- Wipe off with a clean, dry cloth after use.
- Use a baking soda plus water solution to gently remove scuffs.
- When dry, stuff with newspaper to help preserve the shape.