- Martec Lifestyle 1300mm 52AU $193.52 New
- Mercator 130cm Grange White Ceiling Fan FC032134WHAU $146.13 New
Hot This Week
- MARTEC LIFESTYLE 52" 1300MM WHITE 4 BLADE CEILING FAN NO LIGHT DLS134WAU $129.006 sold
- MARTEC FOUR SEASONS PRIMO 48" WHITE TIMBER CEILING FAN + 2X E27 LIGHT - FSP1244WAU $123.005 sold
- MARTEC LIFESTYLE 52" WHITE CEILING FAN WITH 2 x E27 LIGHT + REMOTE CONTROLAU $194.003 sold
- MARTEC LIFESTYLE 52" CEILING FAN WITH DIMMABLE LIGHT & LCD REMOTE BRU/ALUMINIUMAU $214.002 sold
- 52" 4 BLADE BLACK MARTEC LIFESTYLE CEILING FAN DLS134MAU $139.001 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Modern Creative LED Diameter 150CM Remote Control Decoration Ceiling Fans #AU $479.00Free postageMake Offer
Modern Wood Ceiling Fans
On a hot day, there is nothing like a good breeze to take your sweat away. If the day is calm and windless, the hot temperature can become almost unbearable. With a good quality ceiling fan, you can handle this problem in a snap and feel great again. However, ceiling fans are not only functional devices, but they could enhance your interior decor as well. Modern wood ceiling fans bring you a timeless style and keep you cool, so they are a perfect pick for most homes.Styles
Modern wood ceiling fans are suitable for your home if you have lots of wooden furniture. You should try and match the fan finish with your furniture finish to complete the look. Cottage style country homes look best with the wooden fans, while modern aluminium ceiling fans and modern stainless steel ceiling fans would look perfect in a more contemporary kitchen, especially with metal worktops. When considering how the blades of your fan should look, it is mostly a matter of style, as the shape does not influence their function too much. If the blades are reversible, you can turn them the other way around if you get bored with one look.Sizes
The size of the fan depends on the size of your room. As a general rule, smaller fans fit smaller rooms, and larger fans cool down larger areas. If you pick the wrong size, the fan does not provide optimal function, and it also looks out of place. Before purchasing, study the size charts, and match the fan diameter with the dimensions of your room.Mounting
In addition to choosing the right size for your room, you also need to consider how high the fan hangs from the floor. It should be high enough that even the tallest people in your family would not bump their heads or get stuck, which could be dangerous. If you have a low ceiling, choose a low-profile fan with a flush mount. Rooms with high ceilings can accept downrod mounts.Features
Modern ceiling fans provide many smart features that make your life easier. A remote control is almost a must for a contemporary fan, especially if you are looking for convenience. However, you could always choose a fan with a pull chain as this adds to its decorative purpose. Most also include adjustable speeds, allowing you to control the airflow as required. The reverse airflow function becomes in handy on colder days, as it heats the air and keeps you nice and warm.