Whenever you enter a new address, we'll save it so you won't have to reenter those details in the future.
If you ever need to either add, delete or change your primary address, or make changes to other stored addresses, simply select Update your delivery address below.
- To change an address, select Edit address. Enter your new information, then select Post to this address
- To delete an address, select Delete address
- To make an address your primary postal address, select Make primary
- To add an address, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your information, and select Add New Address
You can also change your address by:
- Going to Account and selecting Addresses - opens in new window or tab.
- Selecting View all delivery addresses - opens in new window or tab.
- Making your changes.
You may want to review your other addresses to make sure they're up to date as well (including your registration, payment and pickup, post from and return addresses). You can review all your addresses in the Account - opens in new window or tab section of My eBay.
How to change the delivery address for an item you've already paid for
If you've already bought an item, and need to change the delivery address, contact your seller. If the item hasn't been sent, the seller may be able to send it to your new address. If it has been sent, you may be able to work things out to have the item redirected or sent again.