Whenever we're asked to step in and help with a return or missing item request, we do our best to come to the fairest decision. Sometimes, though, you might not agree with our decision, especially if there's additional information you can provide that you think should be considered.
When you make an appeal, we'll review the case and any new information you provide and come back to you with a final decision. Normally we'll get back to you within 48 hours, though occasionally it can take a little longer.
Information you'll need when appealing
If you want to appeal the decision on a case, you'll need to provide new, additional information to back up your appeal. This can include things like:
- Photos showing that the item doesn't match the listing description
- Tracking details showing that the seller received the item you returned
- Proof that your item was delivered to the wrong address
- A copy of a police report, if applicable
How to appeal a decision
You can start an appeal by selecting the item above, or by following these steps:
- Find the item in your Purchase history - opens in new window or tab, and select See case details.
- Select Send us an appeal.
- Fill in the details and select Submit.
You can appeal a decision at any time within 30 days of the case being closed.