Your purchase history lets you track and manage all the items you've bought on eBay. Go to Purchase history to find details on the items you've bought from as long as three years ago.
Our standard search is usually your best starting point for finding what you need, and has a range of filters to narrow down your results. However, if you've got some specific conditions for what you're looking for, our advanced search function might be able to help. It'll also help you find eBay Stores or members quickly.
How to use advanced search
With advanced search, you can pre-select some options to help narrow down your results, whether you're looking for an item, a store, or an eBay member.
Here's how it works:
- Select Advanced next to the search bar.
- Select an option from the Items, Stores or Members lists.
- Choose the filters you'd like to apply by ticking the boxes or entering search terms.
- Select Search.
You can refine your search further by applying additional filters on the search results page.
You can find advanced search on most eBay pages, next to the main search button.
When to use advanced search
Advanced search is ideal when you want to:
- Make a last-minute offer on listings that are ending soon
- Look for items near your address to cut down on delivery times
- Check out listings from your favourite sellers
With advanced search, you can pre-select options to narrow down your results, whether you're looking for an item, a store, or an eBay member.
See other articles in:
You might also be interested in: