Whenever we're asked to step in and help with an issue, we do our best to come to the fairest decision. Sometimes, though, you might not agree with our decision, especially if there's additional information you can provide that you think should be considered.
When you make an appeal, we'll review the case and any new information you provide and come back to you with a final decision. Normally we'll get back to you within 48 hours, though occasionally it can take a little longer.
If you’ve received feedback from a buyer that you don’t think is accurate or fair, take a look at our article on disputing feedback.
Information you'll need when appealing
If you want to appeal the decision on a case, you'll need to provide new, additional information to back up your appeal. This can include things like:
- Tracking details showing the buyer received the item. If the item sold for more than $750, signature confirmation is required
- Photos and/or documents showing the item matches the listing description
- Proof the buyer received a refund before the case was closed
How to appeal a decision
To start an appeal, follow these steps:
- Go to your Seller Dashboard - opens in new window or tab.
- Expand Closed without seller resolution.
- Select See cases and find the item in the list.
- Select See details and then send us an appeal.
You can appeal a decision at any time within 30 days of the case being closed.