Postage and delivery for buyers
- Tracking your item1 min article
When the seller uploads tracking information, you can follow your package online all the way to your delivery address.
- Expected delivery dates for buyers2 min article
Expected delivery dates let you know when you can expect an eBay item to arrive.
- Postage rates for buyers1 min article
You can find out how much postage costs in the Postage section of every eBay listing. We always show the postage cost separately from the item cost so you can see exactly how much you'll pay for delivery before you go to checkout.
- International purchases and postage for buyers3 min article
You'll find items from all over the world on eBay. International sellers can send items to you through regular postage services, or they may use one of eBay's shipping programs.
- Saving through combined postage2 min article
Most sellers on eBay are happy to post everything to you in the same package if you're buying multiple items from them. You might also get a discount on postage costs because the seller saves money by combining items together.
- See 3 more articles
- Changing your delivery details after a purchase3 min article
If you've already completed your purchase but need to make a change to your address or delivery details, contact the seller as soon as possible to let them know.
- Buying with Click & Collect3 min article
With Click & Collect, you can buy on eBay and collect your items from your local Parcelpoint or HUBBED location at a time that suits you.
- Buying with local pickup1 min article
Many sellers offer free local pickup, especially for large items which may be difficult to post. You can collect the item in person, inspect it before you take it home, and save money by not having to pay for postage.
Postage for sellers
- Setting up your postage options2 min article
You can choose which postage methods you want to offer your buyers when creating your listing. Where possible, we recommend using tracked services.
- Tracking items you've sold1 min article
You should upload tracking details as soon as you've sent an item, so buyers can receive delivery updates.
- Postage rates for sellers1 min article
When a buyer's deciding whether to purchase one of your items, the cost of postage can make a big difference.
- Expected delivery dates for sellers2 min article
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an expected delivery date on eBay listings.
- Offering combined postage1 min article
When a buyer purchases multiple items from you, you can save time and money by sending all their items in one package.
- See 4 more articles
- Labels, addressing and packaging tips2 min article
Find out everything you need to know about getting items to your buyers quickly and safely.
- Using our postage calculator2 min article
When you create a listing using the calculated postage option, we use our postage calculator to automatically update the postage charge a buyer sees based on their location, and the details you provide on your package and delivery service.
- Postage discounts3 min article
Offering postage discounts can encourage buyers to add more of your items to their purchase.
- International postage for sellers3 min article
Selling internationally is a great way to grow your business, and it's easy to get started. Simply add international postage and your listings will become available to millions of eBay buyers worldwide.