|Listed in category:
Have one to sell?

NEW DONVIER CUISIPRO YOGHURT CHEESE MAKER Greek Yogurt Fromage Strainer RED

Condition:
Brand New
Last one166 sold
This one's trending. 166 have already sold.
Postage:
May not post to United States. Read item description or contact seller for postage options. See detailsfor delivery
Located in: Adelaide, Australia
Delivery:
Varies
Returns:
30-day returns. Buyer pays for return postage. See details- for more information about returns

Shop with confidence

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or your money back. Learn moreeBay Money Back Guarantee - opens new window or tab
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
eBay item number:151836917018
Last updated on 19 Apr, 2024 11:34:25 AESTView all revisionsView all revisions

Item specifics

Condition
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging ...
Features
BPA Free
Material
Plastic
Model
Plastic
Number of Cups
3
Power Source
Electric
Food Compatibility
Cheese
Brand
Cuisipro
MPN
74742605
Manufacturer Part Number
74742605
UPC
065506426051
EAN
Does not apply

Item description from the seller

PurpleSpoilz

PurpleSpoilz

99.4% positive Feedback
340K items sold
Joined Jul 2007

Detailed seller ratings

Average for the last 12 months

Accurate description
5.0
Reasonable postage costs
5.0
Postage speed
5.0
Communication
5.0

Seller Feedback (108,046)

8***8 (12)- Feedback left by buyer.
More than a year ago
Verified purchase
Great! Makes delicious yoghurt cheese that can be used as Labnah and dips or in cheesecake. Yum!
_***f (140)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past month
Verified purchase
Thank you!
d***n (198)- Feedback left by buyer.
More than a year ago
Verified purchase
I’m thrilled with this product. My yoghurt is so creamy now!
See all Feedback

Product ratings and reviews

5.0
10 product ratings
  • 10 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars
  • 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars
  • 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars
  • 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars
  • 0 users rated this 1 out of 5 stars

Compact

Easy to operate

Easy to clean

Most relevant reviews

  • It's just too easy.

    I looked for ages for an extra fine sieve to use with my kefir making. I wanted to separate the whey so I could use it to make ginger soda (delicious, FYI), The square shape for stability and storage in the fridge - awesome. Ease of use and cleaning - awesome. After our first run through, I'm very happy and waiting on the next batch of fermented milk to use it again :D

    Verified purchase: YesCondition: NewSold by: purplespoilz_au*

  • Compact Yogurt Strainer

    Lovely simple strainer, loving being able to make greek youget and labneh from my home made yougert

    Verified purchase: YesCondition: NewSold by: purplespoilz_au*

  • Improves my home made Yoghurt

    Straining 80% of my freshly made 24hr yoghurt (the entire litre won't fit) for 6 hours and re-mixing with the remaining 20% makes the perfect consistency.

    Verified purchase: YesCondition: NewSold by: kitchenware-superstore

  • "Yoghurt Improver"

    Simple, easy to use, works a treat.

    Verified purchase: YesCondition: NewSold by: purplespoilz_au*

  • Thrilled to bits!

    I’m very very happy with this product. Strains my homemade yoghurt beautifully. Couldn’t be happier.

    Verified purchase: YesCondition: NewSold by: purplespoilz_au*