Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.02+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionDo you struggle to find time for God each day? Do you want to deepen your prayer life but t sure where to start? Then this diary is for you. The 10-Minute Diary is designed t only to support your daily management of tasks, appointments and events, but also to help you to take 10-minutes out of your busy day to meditate on God's Word. Following the four principal stages of Lectio Divina (read, meditate, pray and act), you will be guided by Fr Javier Ruiz Ortiz through the Sunday Gospel for each week, helping you to encounter God through each day. This week-to-view 12-month diary also contains a wealth of additional features including a prayers for different occasions, a world map showing pilgrimage sites, daily readings from the Catholic Lectionary for each day, and much more. The 10-Minute Diary 2017 is an essential companion for anyone wishing to deepen their faith amongst the busyness of everyday life.
- PublisherCatholic Truth Society
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCatholic Truth Society
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.