All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionEvery mom is concerned about her children and teenagers - their choice of friends and activities, their reluctance to talk, their dating life, their spiritual condition, and more. But when does legitimate care cross the line into fear and worry, which Scripture commands us to avoid? Popular speaker and author Cindi McMenamin shares from personal experience - and the wisdom gleaned from many other moms - how you can...be a mom who encourages rather than nags; pray, love, and care for your children's needs and their futures; and, replace your worries with peace and rest fully in God's strength. Start w on the path to worry-free parenting - a path that leads to positive, affirming relationships between you and your kids!
- Author BiographyCindi McMenamin is an award-winning writer and national speaker. She is the author of When Women Walk Alone (more than 100,000 copies sold) and 10 Secrets to Becoming a Worry-Free Mom. As a Bible teacher, her passion is to help women strengthen their walk with God and their relationships (www.StrengthForTheSoul.com).
- Author(s)Cindi McMenamin
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.