All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are times in life when all you need to find solace is a small gesture of consolation. 100 Hugs, a collection of everyday comforts, offers such solace. Each hug is a reminder to slow down and take comfort in the little things, from indulging in warm cookies and milk to watching fireflies on a summer evening. Sandy Gingras's hugs are the beacons of light that shine through the fog of everyday life. Sandy Gingras's uplifting words illustrated with her original watercolour art form pretty little hugs. These hugs are perfect to give as a gift or to keep for your own personal growth. They are urishment for the body, mind, and soul, reminding you to take a step back and become that flourishing version of you again.
- Author BiographySandy Gingras is an artist and writer with a design company and retail store, both called How to Live. Sandy and her husband, son, and dog live near the beach on an island in New Jersey. She maintains an online presence at how-to-live.com.
- Author(s)Sandy Gingras
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width114 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.