All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging and user-friendly title contains one hundred ideas for assembiles in the secondary school. The assemblies will range from thoughtful to faith-linked and from fact-sharing to stimuli for reflection. Each one will also contain a handy list of things the teacher will need to perform the assembly.
- Author BiographySusan Elkin is an education journalist and former secondary school teacher.
- Author(s)Susan Elkin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.