All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is brimming with activities for making all kinds of crafty things. Each activity is explained simply, with clear step-by-step illustrations and a picture or photo of the finished project to aspire to. Using different art and craft techniques, such as drawing, painting, collage, printing, cutting and sticking as well as model making, any child will be inspired to get out the pens, paints, scissors and glue.
- Author(s)Fiona Watt,et al.
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age6 years +
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.