All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of the tattoo (TASCHEN's 25th anniversary special edition) Whether you're thinking of getting a tattoo or just want to see to what lengths others have gone in decorating their bodies, this is the book to check out. This special 25th anniversary edition of Tattoos explores the history of the art worldwide via designs and photos - from 19th century engravings to tribal body art, from circus ladies of the 20s to classic biker designs - giving a fascinating insight into the art of tattooing.
- Author BiographyFor years, Henk Schiffmacher has been recognised as one of the stars of the tattoo scene. His Amsterdam studio attracts countless tattoo pilgrims, and he also runs the Amsterdam Tattoo Museum, which exhibits material from Schiffmacher's own vast historical and contemporary collection.
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- LanguageEnglish, French & German
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Out-of-print date06/12/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width140 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byHenk Schiffmacher
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
Most relevant reviews
- incorrekt06 Mar, 2015by
completely shocked, and grossly discussed.
the image displayed in the original product depicts a old school style tattoo that depicts the name on the book in swirling banners around a traditional style tattoo. what i got was a mediocre version of this print with a damaged creased spine and pages sticking together and a completely different cover.