All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique resource provides 190 high interest, ready to use activities to help students master basic math skills including whole numbers, decimals, fractions, percentages, money concepts, geometry and measurement, charts and graphs, and pre algebra for use with students of varying ability levels. All activities are classroom tested and presented in a variety of entertaining formats, such as puzzles, crosswords, matching, word/number searches, number substitutions, and more. Plus, many activities include Quick Access Information flags providing helpful information on key concepts.
- Author BiographyGeorge Watson has taught almost every elementary and junior high school subject during his 28 years of teaching. He most recently taught special education classes for grades 8 and 9 at Alexander Junior High School in the North Battleford (Saskatchewan) Public School Division. Mr. Watson also conducts inservice programs for teachers, and parent-teacher organizations and speaks at local conventions. He is the author of Teacher Smart: 125 Tested Techniques for Classroom Management and Control and The Classroom Discipline Problem Solver, both from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)George Watson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Ready-to-Use Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight963 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alan Anthony
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.