All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThough they appear to be rmal moves, opening traps are deft maeuvres that almost inevitably lead to a rapid win for the trapper. This handy volume details the various types of traps available during a King's Pawn Game and explains how to use them as well as how to avoid getting caught by them. The Italian, French, Spanish, and Sicilian trips -- among many others -- are explained with helpful texts that detail their typical motifs.
- Author BiographyKarsten Muller is a grandmaster and the coauthor of Secrets of Pawn Endings. Rainer Knaack is a grandmaster.
- Author(s)Karsten Muller,Rainer Knaak
- PublisherEdition Olms
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationHombrechtikon
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintEdition Olms
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.