All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionYip, Yippy Yap Yippy Yay, I'm a clever fellow, they say, howls Three-Toes the cunning coyote. Quiet as the shadow of a floating cloud, he gets around to escaping Rancher Brown's trap, tricking Towser the dog, and sending Hop-a-long jumping for shelter on his long jack rabbit legs. The final book of the Mesaland Series follows Three-Toes as he pops in and out of mischief on the sunny mesa. First published between 1943 and 1949 and w available again, the seven books in the Mesaland Series introduce a new generation of readers to the animals and plants of the great Southwest.
- Author BiographyBorn in Orchard, Iowa, Loyd Tireman (1896-1959) was a pioneer in bilingual and community education. In 1927 Tireman began his thirty-two-year career at the University of New Mexico, USA, as a professor of elementary education. In 1947 Tireman established a curriculum materials center, which grew into a library located at the University of New Mexico College of Education. Ralph Douglass (1895-1971) was a professor in the Department of Art at the University of New Mexico. Evelyn Yrisarri was a member of the National Storyteller's League of Washington, DC, and specialized in storytelling for young children.
- Author(s)Loyd Tireman
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMesaland Series
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ralph Douglass
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.