All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to the U.S. Department of Labor, 26.7 percent of the population volunteered in 2006. Unfortunately, while the population is increasing, the percentage of Americans who volunteer is decreasing each year. What this means is that you must hang onto and keep your volunteers happy and coming back, perhaps bringing new volunteer recruits with them. This book is packed with hundreds of simple and inexpensive ways to motivate, challenge, and reward your volunteers. Volunteers today need constant reinforcement and recognition, and here is how to do it. With real life, proven examples and case studies from actual n-profit organisations, you can use this book daily to boost morale and productivity and find fundraising activities. This is your opportunity to build an organisation that people love to volunteer, and you can do so by using these quick, effective, humorous, invative, and simply fun solutions. Make your organisation a happy place to volunteer, and reap the benefits.
- Author BiographySunny Fader is a freelance writer. For the past three decades she has spent a major part of her professional and personal life involved in the not-for-profit world. She has worked as a writer and field producer on television fundraising specials for such organizations as St. Jude Children s Research Hospital, the American Cancer Society, the Los Angeles Mission, The Presbyterian Church US, the Cerebral Palsy Foundation, and the American Diabetes Foundation. She has also served on the board of the Santa Fe Rape Crisis Center and was a member of the Orchestra Guild of the Santa Fe Symphony in Santa Fe New Mexico, and served for two years as the volunteer manager of the Bainbridge Island Community Orchestra, in Bainbridge Island, Washington. Ms. Fader has taught broadcast writing and screen writing at the University of Florida and Pepperdine University in California, and is a member of the Writers Guild of America West (WGA) and the Florida Writers Association.
- Author(s)Sunny Fader
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight374 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.