All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe pressures of life are great, but the presence of God is so much greater. Persistently pursuing God through the most difficult challenges of life can produce extraordinary blessings. In this forty day devotional series, explore how to follow God through the tough times. Each daily devotional contains Scripture and summarizing thoughts to allow the reader to reflect on God's love and care through trying days.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul K. Vickers is a teacher and a minister. He has been an educator and school administrator in a number of public school, private school and university settings for several years. He has also served in a number of ministry capacities since the age of fifteen when he felt God's call on his life. He currently serves as a teaching pastor at Calvary Baptist Church in Shreveport, Louisiana and as an associate professor at East Texas Baptist University in Marshall, Texas. He resides in Marshall with his beautiful wife, Deanna, his two precious daughters, Paige and Holly, and two rowdy hounds, Boss and Gabe.
- Author(s)Paul K Vickers
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.