All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for women who are at or near the age of 40 and pregnant for the first time. This book explains many things that happen to a woman, her body and her mind when having children later in life. It is also helpful to anyone who is pregnant or just recently had a baby.
- Author BiographyI am a mother of two and a full time legal secretary for a high profile law firm. Trying to juggle family life and a career at the same time can be difficult. I would like to share with you what to expect when you are ... 40 and Pregnant!
- Author(s)Dena Kennedy
- Date of Publication11/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.