All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionIf you could resurrect any deceased roller coaster which one would it be? There are currently over 4,000 operating roller coasters on the planet today. But did you kw there have also been well over 3,000 coasters built throughout history that longer exist? Countless historic scream machines are nameless, long since forgotten, having left proof of ever terrorizing its riders, t even a photograph. While others, even after a hundred years, are still praised with regard and reverence, . If a roller coaster is legendary why is it torn down and removed in the first place? If it was such a special ride, why does it longer exist? 50 LEGENDARY ROLLER COASTERS THAT NO LONGER EXIST explains what goes into the tough decision to remove a multi-million dollar attraction and which roller coasters in history were the most torious.
- Author BiographyNick Weisenberger has published six books about amusement park attractions, including Coasters 101: An Engineer's Guide to Roller Coaster Design.
- Author(s)Nick Weisenberger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.