All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can choose your yarn weight and hook size for any of these 50 ripple stitch patterns that are perfect for baby blankets, throws or afghans. Designs range from easy to advanced, and from open lacey stitches to solid textured. It's a must have reference book for your crochet library. Skill Level: Easy to Intermediate.
- Author BiographyWith more than 2,500 published designs, Darla Sims continues to develop and create designs for national publishers and yarn companies.
- Author(s)Darla Sims
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note55 colour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width204 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.