50 Ways to Eat Cock: Healthy Chicken Recipes with Balls! by Adrienne N Hew C N (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecommended for people who enjoy 50 Ways to Eat Your Honey: Recipes for Mastering the Art of Honeylingus- -Adrienne Hew has added to the culinary repertoire with this fun and imaginative cookbook on a forgotten traditional food.- -Review from Sally Fallon Morell, President, The Weston A. Price Foundation and author of Nourishing Traditions -How much cock can one eat in a lifetime? Let Adrienne Hew count the Ways! A humorous approach to a subject that we tend to igre: nutrition! Learn to eat cock and LOVE it! Our listeners ate it up!- -Review from Mark Colavecchio, The Bob and Mark Show Curious about cock? You're t the only one. Once revered for his virility and strength, the rooster has taken a back seat to the hen in more recent years. With recipes like Risotto Cock Balls and Cock-o's, 50 Ways to Eat Cock is a fun and inventive chicken cookbook that takes a revealing look at the folklore, history, culinary culture and nutritional benefits of this well-endowed ingredient. With tongue-in-cheek descriptions, these playful cock recipes are bulging with everything from the quintessential to the quick-and-easy to the downright quirky. You'll learn how to tame this tough bird meat into succulent and finger-licking gourmet meals. Thanks to the ingenuity of author and Certified Nutritionist, Adrienne Hew, the ble cock retakes his rightful place at the head of the table. Grab the -hard copy- as the perfect bridal shower gift! * If you want, you can also make any of these recipes with chicken, but they wouldn't be as fun.
- Author BiographyAdrienne Hew has been called the Nutrition Heretic and the Pope of Health because of the unique sense of levelheadedness she brings to discussions on nutrition. Both Dietetic Associations and politically correct, so-called alternative health advocates often have difficulty reconciling their beliefs with the truth contained in her observations and experiences. Ms. Hew began her holistic health journey after suffering innumerable health problems and near death experiences while following the American Dietetics Association's dietary recommendations. Born into a multicultural family that had thrived on a very different diet, she set on a quest to learn the dietary commonalities amongst all healthy societies. Her fluency in three languages has enabled her to uncover many long forgotten food traditions throughout the world. Receiving a certificate in Chinese dietetics in 2002 and her degree as a Certified Nutritionist in 2004, she has helped many clients and workshop attendees to decode their own health dilemmas by understanding the inconsistencies in conventional nutritional dogma. As a cook, her recipes have been popular with everyone from celebrated chefs to picky 4 year olds and adults who don't eat that. She currently resides in Hawaii with her husband and two children. She can be found online at http: //www.nutritionheretic.com as well as on her Facebook fan page (http: //www.facebook.com/TheNutritionHeretic) and on Twitter (http: //twitter.com/NutriHeretic)
- Author(s)Adrienne N Hew C N
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.