All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together 500 authentic recipes, from spicy appetizers and deliciously rich and creamy curries to vegetarian dishes and chutneys. Clear step-by-step instructions and a photograph of every finished dish guarantee perfect results every time. Includes a nutritional analysis for ever recipe, plus useful cook's tips and variations throughout the book.
- Author BiographyShehzad Husain has written several books on Indian cooking and contributes to food magazines. Rafi Fernandez is an accomplished cook and prolific author of books covering recipes from her native India. Mridula Baljekar is a best-selling author of a number of Indian cookbooks, and also writes for magazines and newspapers in the UK, Australia and her native India. Manisha Kanani, who was born in Uganda, is a freelance home economist specializing in Indian food and cooking.
- Author(s)Manisha Kanani,Mridula Baljekar,Rafi Fernandez,Shehzad Husain
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight1280 g
- Width232 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Cook Books
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.53
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.60
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.01
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.01
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $31.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.