All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionA Cookbook for Dave Ramsey Fans. What can you do with a can of beans and a bag of rice? Create delicious family favorites! Perfect for families and singles on or preparing to embark on a journey to financial peace. No need to dread cutting back on the grocery budget, w that you have 72 delicious new recipes using beans and rice. The book includes recipes for Alfredo Beans & Rice, Burrito Casserole, Chocolate Bean Spread, Huevos Rancheros, Rice Pudding and the favorite Traditional Bean Pie!
- Author BiographyMonique Harps is a personal finance enthusiast and Dave Ramsey fan. She started her total money makeover journey in July 2007. In December 2012 she became debt free paying off a total of $104,616. Today she is still following the teachings of Dave Ramsey. Monique is originally from Wichita Falls, TX and currently lives in Tulsa, OK. She works as a supply chain analyst in the aviation industry.
- Author(s)Monique Harps
- PublisherMonique Harps
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonique Harps
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.