All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to icon-painting, including the history and spirituality of icons as well as simplified, step-by-step icon-painting technique. This book, written with an obvious love for the subject, describes the history of icons and looks at why they've been an important spiritual tool for many centuries.
- Author BiographyPeter Pearson, a former Benedictine monk, is a priest of the diocese of Bethlehem. He is one of the better known American iconographers. Through his workshops and seminars, as well as the European pilgrimages he leads, he has worked with more than 2000 students.
- Author(s)Peter Pearson
- PublisherContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content Note15 (b&w) illustrations, 8 (colour) illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.