All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMy name is Samson Drake Slayer. I'm twenty years old, a Chicago cop-and a dragon's mage. It's been two years since high school graduation-two unbelievable years of building my new life and running from what I really am. I have Connie, the girl of my dreams. I'm a cop, the job of my dreams. Everything seems to be in order, but I kw that it is all just an illusion. Ten years ago, things started happening that one would believe-the Mage Uprising-and w they're happening again. Warriors are preparing for battle, plots are hatching everywhere I look (and some places I never expected), and the only thing that stands between order and sanity is my girlfriend and her dragon. I'm also the first mage ever to befriend a dragon, and that's made me some pretty brutal enemies along the way. When you try to run from your problems, you may end up running into them all over again. But how long do you have to run until you realize you're only running from yourself?
- Author(s)Cecilia Lietz
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.