Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDwarris' Treatise is a work on the construction and interpretation of statutes and constitutions, made valuable to the American practitioner by the work of the New York jurist, Platt Potter. According to Sweet & Maxwell, it includes an excellent statutory history of the English law from Magna Carta down to the end of the reign of George IV (1:547). Final American edition. SIR FORTUNATUS DWARRIS [1786-1860] was an English jurist. He was a master of the Queen's Bench and held the office of treasurer of the Middle Temple.
- Author(s)Sir Fortunatus Dwarris
- PublisherLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1170 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byPlatt Potter
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.