Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.06Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by book-a-brac
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA spooky problem! After travelling to the Top End for a croc research trip, the Irwins decide to squeeze in a quick holiday and visit some old friends in a tiny town on the western shores of the Gulf of Carpenteria. But after an encounter with a snubfin dolphin trapped in a ghost net, Bindi begins to realise that all is t well. With ghost nets threatening the town's marine life, Bindi and her friends scramble to make a difference.
- Author BiographyThe inspiration and co-creator of the Bindi Behind the Scenes series, Bindi Irwin has achieved a remarkable amount in her fifteen years. As the daughter of Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, she has been involved with caring for wildlife and promoting conservation since she was tiny. She has hosted the Emmy-award-winning TV program Bindi- The Jungle Girl series, she sings, she dances, she acts in movies, all while helping her mum run Australia Zoo. She loves echidnas and eating mango.
- Author(s)Bindi Irwin,Meredith Costain
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBIndi Behind the Scenes
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight177 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.