CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionCan you ever trust anyone, however much you care about them? Things aren't always what they seem ...In the eighth Trish Maguire vel, Abandoned as a baby and brutalised in care,sculptor Sam Foundling is the obvious suspect when his wife Cecelia is found beaten to death in his studio. Trish, who Maguire acted as his barristerfor him years ago, when he was an abandoned child being brutalised in care. She saved him then, but trying to protecting him b hopes he didn't do it. Her campaign for him ,w will brings her up against DCI Caro Lyalt, the senior investigating officer ...and her own best friend. Evidence against Sam mounts up. Cecilia's powerful mother is pressing for his arrest. The police hierarchy want him charged for the brutal murder. If Trish is to save his sanity, and her own, she must unlock the secret offind out exactly what happened in the studio that morning, and time is running out ...
- Author BiographyNatasha Cooper lives in London and writes for a variety of newspapers and journals. She was Chairman of the Crime Writer's Association in 2000/01 and regularly speaks at crime-writing conferences on both sides of the Atlantic. N. J. is the author of the Trish Maguire series and has also written psychological suspense novels as Clare Layton.
- Author(s)Natasha Cooper
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleTrish Maguire
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Bello
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.