All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Conducting Online Research is designed to support students, academics and research practitioners in using techlogy to conduct their research. The book begins by looking at what questions to ask and how to prepare to conduct online research, then concentrates on particular techlogies and how to employ them effectively, before concluding with a discussion of the peculiarities of conducting research in the online environment. Practical advice is offered on common issues and problems, such as: - How to decide which application is best for your research purposes? - What can be done to guarantee the anymity of research participants? - What kinds of challenges do firewalls present and how can they be mitigated? A Guide to Conducting Online Research provides a wealth of advice, explanation, instruction, self-help tips and examples, making this a helpful resource for anyone using techlogy in conducting their research.
- Author BiographyAt Boston College since September 2001, I work for the Bioinformatics Program in the Biology Department of Boston College. I am primarily a system administrator for their dedicated servers and consultant for related issues. Before 2005 I worked in Research and Instructional Services (RITS) under Academic Technology Services (ATS) as a consultant to faculty, staff and students on configuration, maintenance and usage of Unix/Linux on Boston College research computers.
- Author(s)Anthony E. Schreiner,Ted J. Gaiser
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.