All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides extensive genetic details on primary and combination Rosella mutations bred worldwide. Contents include taxomy, general management, housing, feeding, nutritional requirements, breeding and health and diseases. All chapters include species descriptions and information on 'in the wild', 'in captivity', 'status', housing and breeding.
- Author Biography<strong>Russell Pringle</strong> has kept various bird species for the majority of his life. Since 1992 Russell has specialised in rosellas and his breeding complex consists of more than 80 aviaries.
- Author(s)Russell Pringle
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Content Note455 colour photographs
- Weight570 g
- Width135 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.