All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a thorough and yet straightforward guide to the Bach Flower Remedies and how to use and understand them. It is written in the language of our time while it retains the timeless clarity of Dr Bach's work. This book is thoughtful and yet easy to read. The Bach Flower Remedies are a simple and natural method of healing which works with the emotional state of a person rather than the physical illness. They act to harmonise and balance the personality, to counteract such things as irritation, fears and guilt which Dr Bach saw as the real cause of illness and unhappiness. Julian Barnard is director of Flower Remedy Programme and Healing Herbs Ltd, one of the companies who make flower remedies in England. He also works as a writer and teacher, living with his family in rural Herefordshire.
- Author BiographyJulian Barnard is director of Flower Remedy Programme and Healing Herbs Ltd, one of the companies who make flower remedies in England. He also works as a writer and teacher, living with his family in rural Herefordshire.
- Author(s)Julian Barnard
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC W Daniel Co Ltd
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations and 1 b&w diagram, bibliography
- Weight78 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.