All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWealth. Luxury. Privilege. Overrated? Diana's combination of beauty and class has bagged her marriage to publishing mogul Ernie Foxton, and with that comes a stunning New York apartment, a designer wardrobe and a manicurist, hairdresser and masseuse on tap. With little more to do with her days than shopping and socialising, this is the life for which she was born. But then, without warning, the bottom drops out of Diana's meticulously constructed world, and she finds herself without a home or a husband, and with barely a dime to her name. For the first time in her life, she might just have to look after herself. But, given how many people would love to see her fail, it's t going to be a walk in the park...
- Author BiographyLouise Mensch is the author of fifteen novels under the name Louise Bagshawe. She has been a top ten bestseller and has been published in more than eight languages. Her most recent novel, BEAUTY, was written as Louise Mensch, the name for which she became known in the UK as an MP for the Conservative Party. She is a columnist for the Sun newspaper and a digital publishing executive. Louise has three children, and is married to Peter. She lives with her family in New York.
- Author(s)Louise Bagshawe
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight304 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.