All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionA Life In Bits is the moving story of one man's battle with bipolar disorder, a condition whose devastating consequences are still t fully appreciated by the world at large. Charles McMullen's battle with manic depression, as it is often kwn, began with a nervous breakdown at the age of nineteen. In his twenties, the suicide of his brother, his own divorce and the loss of his job and his home put him inside a psychiatric hospital. Yet despite the periods of appalling despair and the continued setbacks, Charles can still write at the end of the book 'Overall, it's been a pretty happy life'. This inspirational book will be of great interest to anyone who is afflicted by bipolar disorder, or kws one of the many people - roughly one in 25 of the population - who are.
- Author(s)Charles McMullen
- PublisherMemoirs Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMemoirs Publishing
- Weight425 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.