All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an eclectic, in-depth look at dreaming from a expert dream analyst. It explains the five simple steps that help beginners understand dream technique. Stase Michaels draws on a lifetime of experience as a dream analyst and three degrees in psychology to lead you through the magical forest of dream interpretation. In this eclectic, in-depth look at dreaming, she explores how dreams happen and why they are a reliable source of self-kwledge. Michaels also delves deeper, explaining the five simple steps that help beginners understand dream technique; she also provides information on nightmares, dreams about friends and family, and mystical experiences that occur in the guise of dreams.
- Author BiographyStase Michaels is the author of two dream books: More Meanings of Your Dreams (Ottenheimer) and the Bedside Guide to Dreams (Ballantine/Random House), which has gone through three editions and been in print for over 17 years. Michaels has three degrees in psychology, has presented seminars across the US and Canada, and hosted a prime-time radio program on dreams and mystical topics. She runs an interactive website called interpretadream.com that provides both free and professional dream analysis, complete dream information, and a searchable Library of Dreams.
- Author(s)Stase Michaels
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2-colour throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.