All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for people with memories of the small-town America that the author describes with such affectionate realism and to those interested in the roots of this rewned man of letters.
- Author BiographyPaul Engle(1908-1991) won the Yale Series of Younger Poets Prize for <i>Worn Earth </i>in 1932, became a Rhodes Scholar in 1933, began to teach in the Iowa Writers' Workshop in 1937, and directed the workshop from 1943 to 1966. In 1967, with his wife, the Chinese novelist Hauling Nieh Engle, he established the International Writing Program at the University of Iowa. He published eleven books of poems, a novel, books of reminiscences, children's stories, and an opera libretto.
- Author(s)Paul Engle
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note14 photos
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.