Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are Warm Fuzzies? Warm fuzzies are what I feel whenever I think back on a moment that I learned more from my young daughter than she did from me. Like the time she made a lop-sided gingerbread house or beat me at Clue or wanted to quit ballet to take karate. In addition to stories about how my Type-A personality was forced to roll with the punches, I've tied each essay together with simple recipes or fun family activities. Whether you're a mom, a grandmother, an aunt or a teacher, this book will make you smile as you reflect on the unexpected joys little ones can bring.
- Author BiographyKaren Lenfestey, a Midwest Writer's Fellowship winner, worked with adolescents for seven years as a school counselor. Once she gave birth, she realized she still had much more to learn about kids. Now, with Mommy Guilt as her constant companion, she has written three novels: A Sister's Promise, What Happiness Looks Like and On the Verge. Excerpts are available at www.karensnovels.com.
- Author(s)Karen Lenfestey
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.