All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoth Lucy and Calandra are ill, and Soli is the only one who may be able to save them.
- Author BiographyOdessa Sawyer is an illustrator from Santa Fe, New Mexico. She works mainly in digital mixed media, utilizing digital painting, photography, and traditional pen and ink. Odessa's work has graced book covers from many top publishing houses, and she has also done work for various film and television projects, posters, and album covers. Highly influenced by fantasy, fairy tales, fashion, and classic horror, Odessa's work celebrates a whimsical, dreamy and vibrant quality. Beth Bracken's books have been translated into multiple languages, and her picture books have won the 2011 Creative Child Award; the 2012 Eric Hoffer Book Award Grand Prize; and the 2013 Mom's Choice Gold Award. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with her husband, Steve, and their children. When she's not reading, writing, or editing books, Beth spends most of her time knitting endlessly while watching reruns of old TV shows and drinking lots of tea. Kay Fraser is from Buenos Aires. She left home at eighteen and moved to North Dakota-basically the exact opposite of Argentina. These days, she lives in Minneapolis, designs books, writes, makes tea for her husband, and drives her daughters to their dance lessons.
- Author(s)Beth Bracken,Kay Fraser
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFaerieground
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Width122 mm
- Height177 mm
- Illustrator(s)Odessa Sawyer
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.