All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an authoritative overview of the literature on n-stationarity, integration and unit roots, providing direction and guidance. It also provides detailed examples to show how the techniques can be applied in practical situations and the pitfalls to avoid.
- Author BiographyKERRY PATTERSON is Professor of Econometrics at the University of Reading. His research interests include Time Series Econometrics and Macroeconomics.
- Author(s)Kerry Patterson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Texts in Econometrics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.