All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMarking the 500th anniversary of the Reformation in 2017, this book describes the history of Lutheran Roman Catholic relations from the sixteenth century to the present. The year 2017 marks the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, a watershed event in the lives of Western Christians. This bifurcated account of differing perspectives on the anniversary of the Reformation fails to account, however, for the past fifty years of patient, intense, and collegial dialogue between Lutherans and Catholics and the deep friendships forged between them in the process. The commemoration of the Reformation can occur for the first time within an ecumenical context.
- Author BiographySusan K. Wood is Professor and Chair of the department of Theology at Marquette University. Her other books include One Baptism: Ecumenical Implications of the Doctrine of Baptism and Critical Issues in Ecclesiology. Timothy J. Wengert is the Professor Emeritus of Reformation History at the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia. He has authored or edited twenty books, including The Pastoral Luther, and has written over one hundred articles.
- Author(s)SCL,Susan K. Wood
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byTimothy J. Wengert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.