All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionKate is a whirlwind of passion and adrenaline. Sean's dark secret could easily mean the destruction of them both - but she refuses to abandon him w. She kws, matter the risks, that her place is by his side. Every touch of his fingers awakens new awareness within her. The warmth of his lips reveals lost horizons she never knew existed. But soon comes a threat that even Sean's strength and protective loyalty cant shield her against. If they are to survive, she will have to delve for courage beyond any she's imagined. * * * Half of all proceeds of this vella benefit battered women's shelters. A Soul Ajar is the second of four vellas in the Worcester Nights series. Due to the strong sexual content and adult situations, this romantic suspense story is recommended for readers aged 17+. The first three vellas have cliff-hanger endings, which lead to the final vella with a happily-ever-after. Ophelia adores Worcester, Massachusetts with all its gritty streets, rows of muted-colored three-deckers, and tough-as-nails can-do attitude. She's lived in this area since college, with only a few brief flings in other locations. No matter where else she travels, the powerful allure of Worcester pulls her home again. Worcester's a mere hour west of Boston, with many of the same traditions of Irish culture and fierce pride. Boston Strong.
- Author BiographyOphelia Sikes fervently believes that every one of us deserves dedicated, passionate love in our lives - coupled with a soul-deep respect which supports our dreams. Half of the proceeds of this book's sales benefit battered women's shelters. Ophelia adores Worcester, Massachusetts with all its gritty streets, rows of muted-colored three-deckers, and tough-as-nails can-do attitude. She's lived in this area since college, with only a few brief flings in other locations. No matter where else she travels, she's always delighted to return home. From the row of restaurants on Shrewsbury Street to picnicking at Elm Park, from the summertime boaters on Lake Quinsigamond to the St. Patty's Day Parade, there's just something about Worcester. She hopes she's brought this lively, unique town to life for her readers around the world. Please send along as much feedback and suggestions as you can. The more we can polish these worlds and characters, the more we can help the cause.
- Author(s)Ophelia Sikes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.