CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWhat determines if an organization has a corporate entrepreneurship (CE) environment? While being entrepreneurial in a private sector job usually means a greater market share or a higher profit margin; in a public research organization, CE must be measured in other ways. This thesis evaluates a Department of Defense (DoD) organization that performs basic research. Any organization that does government or nprofit work must continually find new ways, methods, processes, or ideas to complete the mission. In this particular study, the mission is to continue to support the warfighter with limited and changing resources: to ensure the military can maintain dominance over the enemy combatant. How an organization encourages and supports new ideas or promotes CE is evaluated so that as funds become scarcer the work force becomes younger and global techlogy increases. Senior managers are aware of antecedents and outcomes that promote invative behavior: these managers can properly allocate resources to encourage the desired behavior, ensuring our nation's preeminent combat power to keep America strong, safe, and free.
- Author(s)Wade W Brower
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.