All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionA Tittle-Tattle Town is set in the fictitious town of Sandhaven Creek in remote Australia. The residents live a quiet and comfortable lifestyle - that is until a dangerous secret boils to the surface and changes their lives forever. The year is 1997. Ilma, a married woman in her thirties, is immediately drawn to a young and handsome newcomer, Rod. Determined to win his attention, she decides to take the biggest risk of all. A passionate and electrifying affair between the two soon begins. Suspicion rises among Ilma's friends and her husband, the town's most prominent and respected citizen, soon tices changes in her disposition. Now a master of secrets, Ilma conceives the idea of leaving the district with Rod and starting a new life together. But Rod, a suspicious man with a murky past, has different ideas.
- Author BiographyBorn in Liverpool, Fred Wyke migrated to Australia in 1952. He is an exhibiting solo artist and retired architect who now lives one the Mornington Peninsula. After working as the first government-appointed architect in Alice Springs in the 1950s, he moved to Melbourne where he began his career as a politician.
- Author(s)Fred Wyke
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.