All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensive test prep manual covers the redesigned AP United States History curriculum, starting in 2014-2015, and will prepare students for the new exam being offered in May of 2015.Two full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explainedTest-taking strategies for answering both the test's multiple choice, short answer, long essay, and document-based questionsA detailed review of U.S. history, from pre-contact American Indian societies and the evolution of Colonial society, the American Revolution, the pre-Civil War ecomic structure of the United States and the slavery issue, the Civil War and Reconstruction, the growth of industrial America, the United States and its Empire, World War I, the Great Depression, World War II, the Cold War, American Liberalism and its decline, America in the age of Clinton, Bush, and Obama, and much moreThe enclosed CD-ROM presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers. Students who purchase Barron's AP United States History will also get free access to an online test, for even more practice and review.
- Author(s)Eugene V. Resnick
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Weight717 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.